Thursday, May 1, 2008

Home.



Moving is OH SO STRESSFUL. I am DONE finally. I am ready to put up pictures and make my house a home. =) sigh. I am back in the community where I grew up. I am glad to be back in the city. I love the sounds. I love the people and the kids all up and down the block. I love the street ball and bar-b-ques and braiding hair on the front steps.

I am so grateful for the direction in which my life is going. It has been somewhat of a slow process,but if it was written; then I am right where I am suppose to be. All praises be to Allah.

I'm back up in that thang!

HOLLA HOLLA SCHOLAR!

3 comments:

achali said...

where u move to?!

you know... i mean.. "approximately"

achali said...

we'll have to list your blog in the network too... didn't know u had the banner up!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

LOL better u than me hon.
nice blog and hope u dont mind the drive by and do chk me out one day if u can, ill be back.

and if u like what u read, do let me know, maybe be even consider adding me to your blog roll