Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where art thou? I need you...Shell's Pod :'(



If I could describe this week in one word I would call it bittersweet...I lost my I-Pod yesterday and I'm stinging inside for numerous reasons, but I think I'm being quite mature about it and dealing with it rather well...for now. I feel like I have a lot to be happy about with the work I have been doing, the way things are going at my job (the lessons I'm learning, the constant growing process, knowing I still have room to learn new stuff so I don't get bored or too content)so much so that I can't complain too much.

I know though that in the days to come I will wish to hear a particular song or playlist, and when I realize that I can't and WHY, the wound will be pried open and I may shed a tear or two...

I cannot even go there right now :(

Anyhow...this moment is important, I'm posturing right now. There's a bittersweet pain in my heart. semi-present- semi-in denial. My music, oh how I miss thee...

No comments: