Tuesday, September 19, 2006

for my babies

Is there nothing sacred anymore?

I can't take it anymore

I wanted to help you the best way I could

I wanted to tell you what no one else would

Your light shines bright

it'll be aiight

let me hold you child

with a tender smile

I won't give up

on

you

I can see the hope

in

you

hello babies

climb atop my shoulders

stand tall

then on

your own

don't fall

it's coo

just get back up

strut your stuff

young gifted latino, asian, white, native, and black

all

of

that

grow up

show up

You are

and I am because of you

all the stars are you

all the dreams are you

all the truth is you

and innocent was you

Hold your head high

fly...

you are so

don't you know?

"Bravebird"

Fly

high

soar

break free from the herd

beautiful are you.i am because of you.the stars are you.the dreams are you.the truth is you.innocent are you.

bravebirds.say word.

No comments: