Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday!



This wall made my day today. It may look like a yellow wall, but really it's the mark of a great new begining. You see this beautiful, warm, yellow wall is the begining of a transformation that is well overdue and yet right on time. We are on our way to a new and improved space. We're growing. :-) :-) :-). Oh it's soooo exciting.I didn't know what to expect...from the color, from the space or from the process. The return however must be greater than, because I feel ahead of myself. It's hard to explain right now. Maybe in the near future I can catch up or be more present and articulate it a little better. 'Til then I am warm, hopeful, and in the process of changing for the better, and beaming, and making it look easy...like this wall.

:-)

No comments: